Now, I have no idea where the years went or where my car keys are for that matter. I know the time has been filled with laughs, family, trips, moves, learning, friends, tears and if I'm honest even time-outs, spankings, and yelling. By the way, new parents NEVER envision the frustration that comes hand in hand with child rearing a toddler.
We've tried to provide different kinds of experiences and exciting things to do. We've invested time in teaching and playing. We've researched and provided the safest environment we could afford. We've cuddled and loved, comforted and consoled, prayed and sang, disciplined and kissed, washed and clothed, groomed and swaddled. Our five year result looks like this:
And I couldn't love him more. Thank you God for this Blessing. Happy Birthday Cole!
4 comments:
He is a precious boy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE!!!
He is a blessing for all of us...just the same you are a blessing to me...
Happy Birthday Cole! WOW, I can't believe he is five years old!!! He even looks different than the last time I saw him. Still Cole, just older.
Post a Comment