Keith left this morning. Mentally, it's just for 12 days. That shouldn't be too bad, right?? WRONG! I don't know why they leave on Saturdays. It's the loneliest day of the week without Daddy around. It hit me after about 2 hours this morning with the boys eating everything in sight. In 3 hours they've had yogurt and granola, bananas, almond bars, cheese, and now they are digging through the candy bag. Time to start lunch.
Where's my diaper changing help? Where's the pancake maker? Where's the get-up-and-out-of-the-house motivator? Where's the guy that knows how to help me with the computer program I can't figure out? Depressing.
4 comments:
I feel for you Jen! I know I'm not ready to let go again when it feels like they've just gotten home. Call anytime to complain!
Where did he go? Thats just wrong! Even though it is happening here too...I just haven't had it happen to me yet. Didn't someone say the AF was very family-oriented???? I guess compared to other branches it is...so we are definately lucky there...but I guess not as much as we want huh
Boo on the hubs leaving again!! Why is it that they always do that right when we need them???!!!
Hi there, I know this may be a bit too random but you see I'm a chinese 27yrs from Singapore and I'm expecting a child. My hubby and I will be moving to MH, Idaho next Apr as he will be posted there for some assignment in the air force.
I am pregnant and due in Jul. I am trying to find a doula or any confinement nanny who can help me through after I give birth but I'm having problem finding related results that I would expect to find.
If possible, can you share more information with me? Thanks! you can email me at petite.phyllis@gmail.com
Post a Comment