If women ran the Air Force.... I know that might sound sexist. What am I trying to say? Basically, if women ran the world, things would be different. Not better, not worse, just different. There are a thousand different ways to accomplish a goal and I'm just sayin' if I were in charge we would already have an answer to the PCS question.
We have no news. Keith volunteered for a remote forever ago. Actually more like 2 weeks ago, but it seems like forever when your future hangs in the balance. Are we leaving dear friends? Are we packing a years worth of possessions in a 1,000lb shipment? Am I going to homeschool my boys next year? Do I need to start getting shots and passports? How am I going to control 2 kids in an airplane for 19 hours? Do we sell a car, sell the 4 wheelers, sell the trailers? When do I start pricing storage units in Texas for the van and motorcycle? What am I going to do to insure that pictures won't be damaged in storage for over a year? Do we seriously have to make that drive to Texas again so soon? Am I suppose to ignore Pottery Barn's ridiculous sale because we're moving anyway?
So, I wait and think of a million other questions that send a mother into a stress tornado. The only thing that brings me peace is knowing that I don't run the Air Force, or world for that matter.
2 comments:
Oh girl...that sounds like no fun! I hate waiting, and I honestly think that God might have been trying to teach me patience by making me fall in love with a military man. I'll be praying for you guys...might not help w/ finding out any faster, but it might bring a little peace your way. Oh...and I think you should definitely go ahead and take advantage of that ridiculous Pottery Barn sale :)
I agree...take advantage of the sale in honor of Amy and me who can't : )
I hope you find out something soon. And you are right about things being much different if women ran things...but I might just go ahead and say for the most part it would be better : )
Post a Comment