Happy Birthday my wee little Brad!! Three years already? Insane. You hold my heart with your smile and sweet voice. I prayed for you and begged God to let you become a member of this family and we NEEDED you. You are an answered prayer. I've had so much fun with you the past three years.
Everyday we see glimpses of your personality. You are a dreamer, a creative and sensitive guy. You love to walk the line of trouble and prankster. Brad, I love you and want to wish you Happy Birthday. One day I hope you can think of your birthday as something other than moving day.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Brad! Oh, he is growing up and changing by the minute! He is so darn cute!!!
Bad, bad friend! I know being on vacation is no excuse - I'm so sorry I missed Brad's birthday! We can't wait to see you guys when you make it to TX!
Post a Comment