Last summer Cole started having night terrors. Let me just say that I was totally unprepared for the first one! They are horrible to watch. No parent should hear the death scream of their child. You can't stop the shaking, the sweating, the panic holds. All that being said, they are totally normal. (ha!)
Just one of those things he'll hopefully outgrow. Keith caught his last one on video. Now since this is an electronic baby book, I feel like including it. (especially since it wasn't as bad as some of his other terrors)
MAJOR WARNING: it is disturbing and hard to watch. I strongly advise my parents not to view it. They will turn me in to CPS or something for "letting" this happen. For the record, he wakes up at the end. As always, he doesn't even remember having a dream, let alone it being a terrible one. He peacefully goes right back to sleep.
Standby for me to figure out how to post a video........ (is that total military lingo or what!)
Ok - 18 hours later... all I can do is add the link. Good thing the work force doesn't need my techie computer skills!!
http://picasaweb.google.com/keith.l.mcdaniel/Movies#5340547914659824002
3 comments:
Don't watch it.
My poor Colby :(
I didn't watch the video. I can only imagine how terrifying that is for all of you. Poor baby! I'll be praying that those stop.
Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones, but that made me cry! Poor guy!
Post a Comment