Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wild Olive

I know I mentioned these T-shirts before, but they are having another contest... so more advertising from me!

I ordered the NO THING shirt and I love it. It runs a little small. I like to say that since I'm running a little big these days. We joined a gym here in Texas and I'm really hoping I can shed the 10-15 lbs.... or 20 I would like before we leave for Korea. It's possible right? Maybe not if I am eating Chick-a-lay every other day.

Go visit their site and get your own tshirt! http://www.wildolivetees.com/

3 comments:

Hilary said...

First of all, not sure you'll ever "run big". Secondly, then you better get to the gym with me!

Amie said...

Thanks for posting and displaying our Wild Olive button, and for spreading the word on Facebook too. You have been entered into our giveaway!

Blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com

gina marie said...

I just ordered 5 t-shirts! One for me, my sister, my aunt, my mom and a friend!!