Brad - Dad, I like to watch movies
Keith - you do?
Brad - Yes, I'm a good watcher.
He also wants to be an ass-er-not (astronaut) when he grows up. Cutie pie.
I have decided that Cole can never leave. He's turned into quite the Brad-Whisperer. Cole is such a great big brother. He's supportive and understanding. I love to hear Cole praise Brad for his attempts at trying new things. They are the best of buds. These two still sleep together and play well together. Brad is protective of Cole's lego designs. I'm not allowed to clean them up or break a "ship" he made. I often think that I know those boys better than anyone else on this earth, but I'm wrong. They know each other the best. Peas in a Pod.
4 comments:
The Brad-Whisperer. It's true. They are so much fun together!
So sweet :)
I know Brad would be a good ass-er-not - and he is a very good watcher.
I think we were both blessed to have 2 (soon to be 3 for me) kids of the same sex. It's wonderful to see how we well they relate to each other and love each other! Such great brothers!
Post a Comment