
Brad is getting very excited for his 5th birthday. He has already decided he wants an Elf party. He wants Jelf the Elf to be there (from the Elf on a Shelf book), and Santa and Mrs. Claus. Parents are to wear our Santa hats and he wants snowflakes on the walls inside, not outside.
Brad told me he wants an Elf cake - not cupcakes, and a hat just like the one he composed yesterday:
His party is in May. I love him and can't wait to honor his every adorable request. I'm imagining a wood working station where he and all his little elf friends build toys for Santa and he takes them to deliver to other kids. Santa is already in the works for a scheduled appearance. Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to make snowflakes a mere seven weeks before the party. Why do I get all crazy and want to make Christmas in May? Last night I kissed him to bed and he said "Mama is so beautiful" And just like that, his wish will be granted.
5 comments:
Ohhhh my heart! I'm not kidding, it's about to burst open with smiles just thinking about Brad. One of a kind party for a one of a kind kid. And I will be there with bells on...literally.
You just made me laugh out loud and cry. Missing the McDaniel family right now. Can't wait to see that hat! You've got your work cut out for you Jenn.
What a sweetheart :D Hehe! I wonder if him and Chase talk in their dreams at night because Chase asked for a Nutcracker birthday :D I was like, uhhh, hmmmm..... I think were my exact words. LOL! I can't wait to see pics!You are always very creative. Ah, Christmas in May...I'm down-I love Christmas music. :D
Only you can pull this one off, Jen! Can't wait to see it!
You are such a cool mom! I would say, umm, how 'bout Chuck-E-Cheese?
;)
Post a Comment