Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Itchy Face

How in the world do we get one day of "cool" weather and my allergies are going crazy?? It really makes scrubbing the bathrooms hard to do - maybe I should put off all housework till my nose stops running. Good idea. Then again, I would be really embarrassed if ANYONE were to use the boy's bathroom between now and then. How do they gross it up so quickly?

Today I am very thankful that I have the chance to eat lunch with my kids at school. Brad talks about EVERYTHING and Cole tells me more about his day over lunch then I get out of him all night.

Tonight is Cole's first Cub Scouts meeting. I have to say I'm not very excited about adding another "thing" on our schedules, but he is looking forward to it. He needs a good balance between soccer and school. Cole got to go dove hunting with Keith last week. He's a total outdoorsman at heart. He gets that from his Dad, not me! Lord, please don't make me go camping!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Too funny. Jake was very adamant about cub scouts this year so I'm signing him up. First day is next Monday. And yes please dont make me go camping.

Anonymous said...

I have an extra asian facemask if you need me to mail it to you! :D Really, it looks GUD!!!

Whaaat?!?! No camping??? You can always take a shaker for the beverages.... ;0 )