Thursday, November 3, 2011

Family Photo Session

I bought a coupon online last month for a family photo session. We arranged to meet the other night at the park for a quick shoot. The photographer was a cute, quite little girl. She held three jobs and seemed pretty modest. Enter, my boys.



We are in the park and they are running around like monkeys. They are climbing trees and she's really having to chase them to get photos. Brad found a big stick (also known as a tree branch) and was whacking everything in sight. Including a few near misses to her head.

Then she did the worse thing you can do around my children: She let her fear be known. Aunt Kimi will tell you all about that horrible mistake. Sweet photographer said "I hate snakes. If I see a snake, I'll be running the other way FAST!" NO WOMAN!!! You just fed my boys dynamite! As we are all gathered for a family shot, Cole screams out "SNAKE!" and points to her feet to scare her. Lovely.

Continuing our walk around the park she spots a nice rock ledge for the boys to sit for some more pictures. We prop them up there and Cole looks down. I guess someone wrote something on the rock. Then I hear.....

"F. U. C. K. ......... F*ck? F*ck? Am I saying that right? I'm reading it right here. It says f*ck. What's f*ck?"

Then Brad starts piping in - jumping up and down on the rock ledge repeating his newly learned word. We're wonderful parents. Damn Teachers is what I say. Teaching him to READ!

Soon sweet Jessica decided she had enough pictures and told us she will get back with us in a couple of weeks. I'm wondering if we'll ever see her again. Who knows?? Just in case I had Keith take a few more while we were all dressed up. I love those little monsters with all my heart. They keep me laughing. They keep me crazy. They keep my heart full.

















Family pictures 2011 complete!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Did I say it right?? Haha!!

Anonymous said...

Cracking me up :D Great pics :D