*Cole hid his backpack from me all weekend. I found it just before school started and noticed he had THREE conduct cuts last week. Interesting. He was only at school for THREE days. Grounded from his bike the rest of the week.
*Brad woke up and instead of getting ready for school he took off hiding in his room playing his DS. Taken away for the rest of the week.
*Brad came home and LOST HIS COOL when he realize I wouldn't let him play. Playa's gotta play. Major fit ensued for 90 minutes. Trying to get him dressed for his soccer game while throwing a temper tantrum and coming off his meds..... not a fun mommy moment.
*As this is happening, Cole is outside waiting on us...... RIDING HIS BIKE! = One crazy mommy.
I realize in the grand scheme of life these are minor, but it's enough to make me cray cray. So, we head to ABC for dinner and wouldn't you know there's a carnival in the mall parking lot. As a child I was never allowed to ride those rides because my mom deemed them unsafe. We were so mistreated!
Grandpa buys the boys tickets and they carefully find the ride they want to do first. Brad picks the haunted house. Umm... Brad, you know this is scary right? Yes, I want to go. Cole immediately backs out. So I make Grandpa go in with Brad. 30 seconds later out they come. Brad was NOT amused. So he takes it to pencil and paper:
Notice he didn't really do what his school work wanted to do, but it was what was on his mind! Express yourself Son!
1 comment:
Omg, I am in TEARS!! Hahahaha!!!
Post a Comment