Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful? She's finally here. Meet the newest member of our family, Bluebell. I've named her that because she's blue and ever since Amy Garrison told me about BlueBell Ice Cream's latest flavor Candy Jar, I can't get it out of my head. (inquiring minds: it's full of all different kinds of crushed candy bars. CAN YOU IMAGINE?!?!)
Bluebell is my 7th Anniversary gift from Keith. Typically men should shy away from appliances as anniversary gifts, but this is an exception. She's perfect. I think Dysons should make their way into every home in America. If I ran the world, it would be standard issue. They'll be like televisions and computers... you watch. They'll catch on. I got to test run my friend's vacuum, but it did not prepare me for today. I love her. She's light, easy to handle, not very loud, good at her job, and leave the prettiest little vacuum tracks.
If I were rich all of you would be looking at your next Christmas present, but.... I'm not. It's the thought that counts right? To those of you who have been telling me to get on the bandwagon sooner, I'm sorry. You were right. Wendy, my heart aches for you a little more today. You'll be reunited soon ((hugs))
2 comments:
Yeah for Bluebell. She is a little more easy to look at than mine...which is purple and lime green : ) Happy cleaning!
When you come down - strap her in a seatbelt and bring her so you can do you "clean" test at my house too....
Post a Comment