I've been tagged in a friend's blog. There's rules and I'm suppose to tag 6 others. We all know I'm a rule breaker so I will only adhere to part of the game. I am to write 6 random things about me. In keeping with the "baby book" theme, these are things about myself my children will probably never know:
1. I love a good dance floor. I could spend all night gettin' with the get-down. I was the girl in the club who started out looking pretty attractive. After 4 straight hours on the floor, I was a sweating mess with my hair tied up and shoes usually off. Nice. And, I never turned a guy down who asked me to dance. I have yet to decide if that's a good thing or bad~
2. I like to keep my toenails cut very short, and in turn, I like to keep yours cut very short too. I worry all the time that you are going to get an ingrown toenail and it will be all my fault. I feel a slight sigh of relief once a week when they grow back out without problems.
3. I have candy hidden in the house that you don't know about and I have an unspoken motherly vow: I will always keep on hand the ingredients to make rice krispie treats. At any given moment, on request or cheer-me-up, rice krispie treats could be yours in 10 minutes. Promise.
4. I use to drive like a bat out of hell. I honestly don't know how I survived many a collision. I drove fast, furious, and aggressive. You've never seen tailgating till you've seen it done Chamness style. I once got two speeding tickets in one day. I drove like your Papa Sir and Aunt Kimi. My ways changed the first time I had to drive my one week old newborn to his first dr. appointment. I will never drive like that again putting you and others in danger. We only go as fast as the law will allow!
5. If you ever look through my old report cards, please remember... I am much smarter than I appear. I didn't apply myself if it didn't interest me. In fact ( stop reading now mom...... ) I don't ever remember - not even one time - studying. I watch your Dad study all the time, he is constantly learning. I know now that I could have done better academically, but I didn't. What a waste. Cole, you got your memory from me.
6. I love to do puzzles, mind games, and logic problems. I am very competitive about it too. I wonder why you have so many puzzles Cole????? Humm... maybe because it's what mommy likes to play with the best. One day I'll have timed contests with you. Does that sound like fun or what!?!?!
3 comments:
You crack me up!
I think I know where those report cards are kept...hmmmm. Don't feel bad - I never studied either until I went back to school on my dime...I love you all sooooo much...my dancing queen...wonder where Cole and Brad get it...
You are so funny! I laughed out loud at this post. Sounds like you have bit of a wild side to you. I can totally see you tearing up the dance floor. Secret, I hide chocolate too!
Post a Comment