Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Wonders of The Internet

Ok, it's no secret. I am on the computer way too much. Cole actually thinks it's part of my "work" as a stay at home mom. I check up on a list of blogs, stories, and websites. One of them being Pioneer Woman. What was life like before her? What did I do with all the extra time I now spend on her website daily? How did I live without her brisket and chocolate cake recipe all these years?

So, as I was perusing her site yesterday she added a link about Wild Olive Tees. Thank you Pioneer Woman! I love these shirts. They are so cute - and meaningful! While I do not own one (yet), I thought I would share them with my friends who check this blog. And if you check out their website/blog, you can also enter to win $75 in merchandise there!!

And as soon as my non-techie self can learn to add a button, I'll have one for you to click and check out their tees too!

updated: Look at me go! Added buttons and changed it all up, pat on my back

2 comments:

Amie said...

Thanks for posting and for sportin' our Wild Olive Tees button! (good job with the button, btw.) You have been entered in our giveaway!

Thanks for spreading the word!

blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com

gina marie said...

I love the new look of your blog. When do you move? Luke has toddler colic too...you are not alone.