Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cookie Monster


Brad is very creative. His brain is wired to think of things differently and I couldn't love him anymore if I tried. For instance, he peed in a dixie cup last weekend and walked around the house telling the girls it was snake venom. Seriously. I can't keep up with him.

Today he brought this worksheet home in his folder. They are working on colors and numbers. Obviously, today is the color blue.



Blue tracing, blue bird, blue fish. Excellent work Bradley. Let's flip the paper over and finish up the lesson on Blue.



Wait a sec, honey..... I really like the monsters, but what happened to blue. "Mom, they are the cookie monster!" Oh, they are nice, but how come they are green? Why didn't you trace the word blue? I think you were suppose to draw a picture of something blue. Brad replies "They are happy, look at their tails.....

What? Tails, I don't see any tails......

(flip the paper over and look again)



Perfectly aligned, those green blobs are the cookie monster's tails. Naturally.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! He is too much! :D Very creative, Brad!

Kim said...

This is my favorite thing ever. His mind works in the best ways - and makes perfect sense. You should post the "I forgot the 'D'" paper - I want to see the R and A...

Heather said...

Classic. I really think that child is so gifted that no one has figured it out yet and his age has just not caught up with his brain yet. Go Brad!