Keith is leaving this weekend for a cross country. He's suppose to take one every quarter. He's been on one, to Dallas, in the 15 months we've been here. I guess he's due for one more before he gets out.
You read that right - Keith's palace chase paperwork has been approved. He is set to get out by December 1st. Now we are just waiting on a FedEx start date. Yea! Gulp....
So, this weekend it's just me and the boys. They don't know it, but I'm vowing to myself it will be a "yes" weekend. I will have to strike the word no from my vocabulary. Sometimes I feel like all I ever do is say no - but not this weekend. If they bring up camping I will have to find creative ways to get out of that one!!!
AND, I'm off to buy Keith's Anniversary gift. It's kinda for me, but I can't stop thinking about it! 10 years is poultry right?
5 comments:
Poultry?? What exactly do you want?
I'll get you some KFC ;)
Wow-- getting out! I'm glad everything worked out w/ the paperwork and that he's able to start his Fedex job as planned!!
I do think that poultry is acceptable for the tenth anniversary! Welcome to the family Mr. Missy Elliot! I am sure that Keith will love you!
Hehehe :D Now that I have read this post, I understand the FB pic better :D Too funny! Love you guys. Always cracking me up :D Happy 10yrs!!!
Hope your "yes" weekend is going well! If the boys figure it out, you're gonna be in trouble!
As for the large ummmmm..... Rooster in the yard. Love it!
PS. Do you need me to start keeping my eyes out for Dallas area houses (just wishful thinking on my part......)
I had NO idea that you were a fan of Roosters...
Post a Comment