Welcome to glimpses of our life. Here are our funny times and ordinary day times. This is the story of my little boys growing up. It's the story of our family.
Sunday, February 5, 2012
MUAHAHAHAHA!
I told Cole to go take a shower and he cried back "Mom, we are just your slaves you boss around!"
Alex was complaining that I make her do "all the work around here" the other day. It was the trifecta of asking her to 1) get dressed 2) brush her teeth and 3) Please open the door to the playroom for her brother.
1 comment:
Alex was complaining that I make her do "all the work around here" the other day.
It was the trifecta of asking her to 1) get dressed
2) brush her teeth and
3) Please open the door to the playroom for her brother.
Oy. Tiger mom, no?
Post a Comment