Friday, August 31, 2012

Another 1st

I dropped Cole off at soccer practice yesterday and left. I hated it. I have been to EVERY practice possible, and if I wasn't there, Keith was the coach. I just left him there trusting his coach to take care of him and keep his best interests at heart. I knew he would. My mind the whole time was playing "what if he gets hurt and I'm not there", "What if the coach tries to call me and his phone is dead", "what if Cole is passed out and can't give the coach my number to call on somebody else's phone?" And you can see where I went from there.... Crazyville. But, thankfully, all went well. Cole had a good time and a girlfriend brought him home just as the carpooling plan had been crafted. A first for me, I still don't like it. Sniff. Sniff.

No comments: