Welcome to glimpses of our life. Here are our funny times and ordinary day times. This is the story of my little boys growing up. It's the story of our family.
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Bradisms
Brad says a lot of funny things. He will say things that make NO sense to me and then things that make me melt. Here's a few things he said the past few days that have won my heart.
"Mama, can I sit in your lap because you are beautiful, soft, and cuddly?"
"Mama, this will make you cry.... look how awesome this clayball is!"
"What about Mickey, will he drown in the pool?" No Brad "Oh, that's right. He's smart!"
He was crying because he didn't want to get ready for soccer "Is this where I play in front of people?" Yes, it's a game. "I don't want to go, I hate soccer. I hate it when I score and they all cheer for me. I don't want people to look at me. Delete soccer!" "Delete soccer" "Delete soccer!" - can you tell I have a total gamer on my hands.
"Mama, can you upload my itouch?" Oh, you want me to download new updates? "NO, UPLOAD MY iTOUCH!"
Brad where do you want to go eat "At home, I just like to be at home"
Brad what do you want to do if you quit soccer? "Nothing, stay at home"
Brad want to go to the movies? "No, I just want to go home"
He was playing with an ant bed and got bit by a red ant (screaming) "Owie... my finger!!! Am I going to die?"
I painted a picture and he told Cole "Mama painted that all by herself because she worked very hard on it. Good Job Mommy"
Cole was looking for Brad and said "Brad where are you?" and Brad said "a special little place I call hell" - I said WHAT?! And he replied "oh, I mean a dark and scary place. Where does he get this stuff?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment