Friday, October 12, 2012

Funny things

The boy's school had hearing and vision testing this week. They needed volunteers to help out so I headed up there for two days. As Brad went into the room for the hearing test he made sure to tell the nurse..... "Watch out for Tristan. He has really bad ears because he is in trouble ALL the time. He can't hear." HA! The I was helping with 3rd grade. This little girl said "Are you Cole's mom?" I told her I was and then I said... How is Cole doing? Is he nice to everyone? Tell me everything! She said "He's good. He's got blonde hair and green eyes...." WHOA - slow down little ball of hormones! Don't make me get all crazy up in the school! Ha! Oh, and I realize I live in a small town when the UPS driver recognizes me up at the school and delivered my packages there. It tells me (A) I am at the school too much (B) Yes, it is a small town or (C) I have an amazon.com addiction. (D) ALL OF THE ABOVE!

No comments: