Welcome to glimpses of our life. Here are our funny times and ordinary day times. This is the story of my little boys growing up. It's the story of our family.
Sunday, November 4, 2012
HA!
Brad hates school. I mean he HATES it. Who knows why, but he just walked in and the following converstation took place:
Brad: Momma, can you pick me up early from school tomorrow?
Me: No, sorry Brad.
Brad: But people get to go home early all the time.
Me: Right, they probably have dr appointments. You do not. I would have to turn in a doctor's note to get you out of school and you don't have an appointment.
He was not happy with this answer and stormed off.... Minutes later he was back.
Brad: Momma, How do you make yourself throw up because I want to make sure that I do NOT do that at school tomorrow? Please tell me so I don't get sick at school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment