The vets here in Germany crack me up. The exam rooms are open and shared. German dogs are so well behaved it's amazing. I haven't put my finger on it yet, but our goal is for Maverick and Goose to be Germanized before we leave. Look atGoose's sexy leg!
Funny story..... Keith was gone and I had to take Goose to the vet. I also had the boys with me. We walk into the waiting room and there was this older couple with their cat, out of the travel crate. As I walked towards them andthe only empty seat, they start screaming "nein!" It didn't stop me. I sat their anyway and Goose sat down calmly and didn't want anything to do with their ugly cat. They were so upset, they got up and moved as soon as a seat came available. Rude. Well, we are called back to a room and the vet starts her exam. The door opens and guess who is ushered into our room....... Grumpy couple and ugly cat. I turned to the boys and said "that is what you call karma". Cole said "you do not care?" Nope! Sure don't son. I don't give a shit. (the story to follow)
No comments:
Post a Comment