Pardon my language. Kinda. Living abroad and facing the challenges we have will bring out the potty mouth. There isn't censorship over here, so the boys are getting their ears full daily anyway!
I went to a "coffee" and met a fellow FedEx spouse. She was telling me how she approaches some of her difficulty over here. She cusses. She cusses at people who honk at her, correct her, correct her children, or rush her. So she opens her mouth to good ole American foul language and everyone leaves her alone. I found her story funny and told Keith about it when we got home.
The very next day we were waiting in a parking spot so we can follow another car to a new place..... Anyway, this German pulls up and begins honking and hand gesturing for use to move. We didn't. So he parks somewhere else and proceeds to walk up to our car (side note : Germans are quick to correct you in every matter) This guy walks up to our car and Keith rolls down the window. He's screaming in German and Keith pipes up..... "I don't give a shit!" The German was shocked and piped up in English "you do not care?" Keith said "Nope, I don't give a shit" Then he walked away! It worked! We couldn't believe it and just laughed. It's kinda become our catch phrase here. I'm pretty sure I'm not up for the mother of the year award, so I let this slide.
Wouldn't you know while I was searching Amazon, I came across this bag! Apparently there is a need for this over here!!! I bought 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment