Welcome to glimpses of our life. Here are our funny times and ordinary day times. This is the story of my little boys growing up. It's the story of our family.
Sunday, April 27, 2014
Lost Phone
Hahaha... remember that time Keith lost his wallet? Yeah, that was fun. The day was March 7th. Keith's birthday! Keith was on his way home from a trip and I was at the mall with a friend. As I'm leaving I get a email from Keith. It reads:
"Jen, someone stole my phone. Change all the passwords immediately. Start with USAA."
Crap. I rush home and start changing every password I can think of. I'm amazed how much more a cell phone is besides a phone. All our bank information, dropbox, itunes, paypal, ebay, amazon, all the apps we have where you can buy it now..... had to be changed immediately. I'm so mad, but trying to be understanding as he's commuting back and so tired after flying all night. He put it in his backpack and fell asleep waiting on his flight home. When he woke up, he noticed it gone from his bag. Happy Birthday. His plane was late and we bought him tickets to the FC Koln soccer game. He was going to miss the game too. :-(
We left him cupcakes on the counter and his ticket in case he made it. He was able to catch up with us and made the game. FC Koln won. It was a small upswing on a pretty crummy birthday.
The next morning I was checking FB and I noticed a friend request by a lady in Barcelona. I found it odd. Keith was just in Barcelona. I accepted and what do you know.... SHE FOUND HIS PHONE! She refused any reward or payment and only wanted to do what is right. She asked for our address and shipped Keith's phone back to him.
Can you believe it? We have a lot of paying it forward to do! And I'm going to staple Keith's phone to his forehead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment