Welcome to glimpses of our life. Here are our funny times and ordinary day times. This is the story of my little boys growing up. It's the story of our family.
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Grey Hair
The little girls upstairs had a small lice outbreak. This is one of those childhood things that happens to everyone, but it's also one of my greatest fears!! Anyway, Keith was checking my head and in the process found a grey hair! GULP! Surely it was an isolated incident! Today I went to get my hair colored and the lady told me I have several more!! OMG!! I could have been greying for years but have never known because of all the coloring. This is the longest I've been without color. Being German, she is forced to be very direct and blunt. So I'm blogging: today I'm a greying, almost 38 year old chick. Sniff. Sniff. It was bound to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment