During a quick trip to Sea World, we saw the Shamu show: BELIEVE. At the end of the show there was a little girl who got to get up close. She was asked what she wanted to be when she grew up. The trainer told her all things were possible if she BELIEVED and gave her a necklace to remind her everyday. The girl sitting next to me said "girl - I bet he does that every show!" What a bubble buster, two seats down GeGe was crying at the touching one-of-a-kind spontaneous moment.
My point in all this - and I do have one - is today it happened. I NEVER thought I would see this day. Cole swam underwater! Yes, head underwater swimming. I can't BELIEVE it!! He played and played and played as he swam with all his cousins/second cousins/family. So attached are the photos as proof. Seeing is BELIEVING!
2 comments:
Look at him go!! So proud of him! I bet Shamu (the real one and the man in the costume) would be proud of him too :)
Atta boy Cole!
Congratulations Cole!!! That first few times is so scary but after they realize how magical it is underwater it is hard to get their faces out.
Post a Comment