Thursday, July 17, 2008

Keep Your Kids Away From Me!

I went to visit my dear friend Sarah today. We were roommates at SWA flight attendant training. She so nicely reminded me that it's been 10 years. Crikey. Oh - get this.... Sarah goes inside for a few minutes and I'm swimming with the kids. McKenna wants to see if I can swim from one end of the pool to the other so I say - watch this! Well, as soon as I go under and kick off, she decides to follow me. I accidently kick her in the face and when I come up, I see blood. Yeah. So I get her out and we go find Sarah. I'm like "Sarah, I think I kicked her, and there's blood" Not kidding - she opens her mouth and I knocked out her two front teeth! I FEEL SO BAD!!! Sarah says they were both super loose anyway, but still - I kicked her kid in the face! I can't believe I did that. I feel horrible. We couldn't find the teeth at first, but after much searching, they were recovered (ps. teeth sink). Precious girl kept saying "Miss Jennifer, don't feel bad, it was an accident" = worse! She was pretty proud that her teeth were gone. We went to dinner and she kept telling everyone "look at my teeth..... SHE kicked them out!" Funny girl. So, don't be surprised if we never hear from the Coopers again! Killer guilt, but a super cute toothless girl.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Wow! You're sure around alot when teeth are coming out. Very funny story though!

Wendy said...

Hey..you should let David Letterman know that teeth sink so he doesn't try it in his show.

Don't you just hate it when something like that happens. I'll make sure not have my girls in the pool with you : )

gina marie said...

First...YIPEEE! You started a blog!!!

Second...way to go Jenni. Sounds like you have a pretty powerful swim kick!


I am going to add your blog to my list...is that okay?