Funny things the boys have said this week:
*Cole doesn't like to watch girl's "belly ball" on the Olympics (volleyball) Seriously, why are the girls wearing nothing, but the men are in full jersey's and long shorts? I think belly ball is more appropriate.
*He also had fun playing "kunga fu panda" with a new friend
*I need to get Brad on camera saying "oh dang", it's too funny.
*Brad also has been repeating "superman bunked head off....... funny" over and over again.
*I was changing Brad's super messy poopy diaper and Cole commented on how his "penis looks like it has a moustache"
*Brad seems to like "little balls" (peas) and "wormies" (sauteed onions) and could catch "powees" all day long (rolly polly)
*Brad dumped a full glass of water all over my kitchen floor and I hear Cole say "Good job making a mess Brad!" But he said it like he just wrote his name for the first time - very supportive and encouraging!
No comments:
Post a Comment