Ok - the countdown is on! Here is my to do list. I think I might be in over my head but totally do-able right? I've already briefed the boys that this week is serious and I will expect them to keep their toys upstairs. I think they understood and will comply to this request.
*Do all laundry AND put away. This will be a milestone because I don't think all the clothes have been put away since....... June 1st. It's my least favorite chore ever.
*Dust the whole house
*Clean all the bathrooms
*Change litter box
*Mop floors by hand
*Take Mike Victor to Boise to get fixed
*Detail clean the bathrooms
*Detail clean the kitchen
*Find the floor of the office and file all the paperwork. This hasn't been done since.... June 1st. Get it ready for our house guest to stay while we're in Hawaii.
*Vacuum (no problem there) and Steam Clean the entire house
*Tackle the boys rooms and organize the toys
*Make grocery list and shop
*Prepare special meals in advance
*Bathe the dogs
*Clean the windows
*Brush the spiderwebs off the front door
*Clean out the car, detail
*Paint fingernails and toenails, maybe a nice facial mask
*Lose 10 pounds and fit into old clothes
*Take care of all MOPS planning through October
All of this is to be done between meetings, soccer practices, Bible Study, haircuts, school, and nightly plans. Totally do-able. Honey, please overlook some details if it doesn't ALL get taken care of..... especially the 10 pounds part. I'll try to adjust you to reality slowly. Now, if anyone catches me on the computer in the next week, please recite this list to me.
4 comments:
I definitely think the boys are going to keep their toys upstairs and help you clean. For sure.
Keith, be sure to bring a white glove home to check the baseboards. I'm certain it will be your top priority when you get home ;)
(Now I'll stop poking fun at you b/c my list looks just like that)
All of your list except the 10 pounds - but, it is possible if you complete the list very fast - will get done - and when keith walks in none of it will matter...
First off, what's wrong with the Mike Victor? It's cousin here is sad to hear he isn't feeling well. I know you'll get it all done, even though Keith won't care one way or another as long as you and the boys are in one piece.
By the way, I think this calls for a professional facial -- maybe I'll get one too just to make you feel better.
Jen that is quite a list. I hope that you get it done for your sake b/c I know you want everything just right when he comes home. But honestly he will care less as long he is with the three of you. We will be thinking of you guys!!!
Post a Comment