Sunday, September 21, 2008

Reality Check

Today was a reality check. Boise Botanical Gardens hosted a Mad Hatter's Tea Party. GREAT! That sounds like fun. Alice in Wonderland is a fun movie, the boys will like it. So we drive out to Boise, pay to get in, grab our tickets and head to the Mad Hat Making Tables. This set the tone for the rest of the day....

Reality Check - I have boys. Boys that are obsessed with getting dirty, boys that have the attention span of a fly, boys that can't sit to watch a movie unless strapped in a car seat, boys that don't like to sit and color or work on anything crafty. Ashley and I crafted.. the boys looked for bugs.







They amused me and my efforts to do different things and I love them with all my heart. I promise... next year I won't forget Bug Day.

4 comments:

gina marie said...

Oh...sorry. You are right, Bug Day is more their speed.

GeGe said...

That last picture says it all...better stick to bugs...

Wendy said...

Well you and Ashley did a great job on the hats

Hilary said...

You are right, we should have switched kids for the day. The girls would have thought it was wonderful! Your boys are so much like their dad...