Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We Have a Cuspid


Another big day in the mouth of Brad! He has a lower cuspid poking through his gum line. This should be logged in a baby book, but my boys are dentally challenged. Actually, it appears he's not THAT far off with his lower cuspids. He's just over 26 months for the average 17-23 month range. Not shabby!

The upper gum line is what's worrying me. He's missing an upper lateral incisor. The average 9-13 month old has em'. Over a year behind there. He's also missing an upper cuspid.

Well, I love that gappy mouth smile. He can sway me with the gummy bridge. And if it keeps the girls from calling or strutting across my doorstep, then I just might never take him to the dentist. That's normal, right?

EDITED TO ADD: The other lower cuspid broke through 9-14-08!! Now we're minus 3 teeth and counting!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Teeth or no teeth, I'm not sure you're going to keep Allie away from Brad!

GeGe said...

Yea for Brad...I love that killer smile..with or without teeth!

gina marie said...

Just think about all the money you will save on braces...and steak. Jay had all his teeth and then in PE...BAM...there went three.

Kim said...

The less teeth he has, the less likely one of his mother's friends will kick them out of his mouth while he's swimming. Just sayin. :)