Thursday, February 4, 2010

DISCOVER Me

I found out the Airman and Family Readiness Center offers some pretty neat stuff. In my search for a hidden talent the AFRC announced a new service. You can DISCOVER yourself. It says:

This program is designed to provide one stop shopping and seeks to match an individual's likes, dislikes, skills, abilities, and values with occupations and school majors.

An online quiz to figure out what I'm good at! Perfect! I took the four areas of the test and this is what it showed me.



Does it make sense to you? Me neither. However, after each quiz it would suggest career options I might be interested in. I so wish I knew how to capture the screen shot because you'll never believe this. Keith was sitting right next to me so he can attest to the results.

First it told me that I should consider being a flight attendant or animal trainer. Then it told me that should look into the medical field such as occupational therapists, allergist, nurse anesthetist, registered nursing, and dental hygienist. It suggested being a dancer, and to Keith's absolute delight, a photographer,. The final directional push was teaching. Now isn't that something? I took a test to tell me exactly what I was and already thought of doing. So much food for thought.

I should think about it after I catch up on years of missed sleep. Starting right now. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Get out! That's awesome! Nailed you perfectly. I need a test like that. Can you post a link or is it private?

And I use ScreenHunter 5.1 Free to capture screen shots. Much easier than the print screen/paste/crop.