As if were possible to sit in front of the computer any more, my days have gotten longer. We've been house hunting and preschool shopping ALL THE TIME. I already picked out the elementary school for Cole, so don't think he's been forgotten. My head hurts from reading reviews, MLS listings, and staring at fuzzy Google Earth pictures. I'm pretty certain we could be hired on the spot for our street knowledge at any post office or fire department in Wichita Falls.
Combined with a little game I just discovered: Words with Friends. It's all-scrabble all the time with people who want to play me (not like when I force Keith) and people who can't cheat (like Keith). I'm fairly impressed with my word knowledge. Considering my spelling record combined with the fact that my writing skills read exactly like I speak, you would think I only knew 3-5 letter words. That might be my ploy, like Paris Hilton acting dumb.
To top it off, I'm still trying to finish Gone With The Wind. O my lands has it gotten exciting! I can't say anymore without spoiling it, but alas! You should see this poor book. The pages are warped, the binding has broken, and it's been toted all over Asia. There's no way it could hold up to a re-read. I'm just hoping the pages stay in place before I finish. I already bought the movie from My Korean Blockbuster. There's no way to cram the whole story in a film, so I'm anxious to see what's been cut. I can't imagine editing one single event out of it!
6 comments:
Even your 3-5 letter words are sketchy. Like you realllllly knew the word "leud."
The movie just doesn't do it justice, but it makes a good effort.
And I want to play!
Erin, do you have an iphone? You'll have to download the app. I'm pookymama and Jen is MerMermama. Game on!
Erin, I don't have an iphone, but I do have an itouch and I can play on it there. Please get one and sign up. I'm sure Josh will go for it when you tell him about scrabble all the time!
Kim, I have a feeling she'll pound us!!
In that case, I mean my username is spookymama.
Okay, you have me really thinking about reading Gone With the Wind. Maybe I'll start it (in my ample free time). You also have me really curious about the scrabble game. Might have to download.
Post a Comment