Lunchroom humor I heard today:
Cole's Friend: Knock Knock
Cole: Who's there?
Cole's Friend: D'Vonte
Cole: D'vonte who?
Cole's Friend: D'Vonte Carter.
That just happens to be his name. Either way, it got tons of giggles at the lunch table. Then Cole told his joke.
Cole: Knock Knock
D'Vonte: Who's there?
Cole: Gun Show
D'Vonte: Gun Show who?
Cole: Gun Show Exit.
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! Again, it was hysterical to the boys at the table. I'm already afraid of the possible suspension for saying the word "gun" in a school when we return to the States. Then again, it's Texas. Is it possible to go throughout the day without saying that word?
3 comments:
If they think that's funny, they are going to think I'm HYSTERICAL!
I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones making knock knock jokes that don't make any sense. My kids think they're hilarious and we just look at each other and shake our heads.
Syd did that for a long time in the car the other day...hers was knock knock...who is there...banana pudding...bp who?...banana pudding apple!
Those kids!
Post a Comment