Thursday, May 27, 2010

HAHAHAHAHA

I just noticed on my Best Western Post that I said:

No Bathrooms available for PUBIC use! (instead of public... but you all knew that)

Now that's funny. I need Kaitlyn to tell me if that's called a double entendre or at least get me close to the spelling of it. See, I kinda paid attention in school.

Today I got a free car wash. And I completed my first sewing project since the second grade! It only took me 3 hours or so. I think I may have even cussed at the machine in front of my parents.

Brad fell and scraped his leg then was crying like his leg was severed off. I told him it's not even bleeding (because that's how comforting I am sometimes when I'm really tired and he was doing something I told him to stop doing anyway) and he told me it WAS bleeding, it was DRY bleeding. Dry bleeding, that kid is cute sometimes.

I'm off to rest for another day of driving to WF and back. I have to get ready to register my kids for school. Ask me how much research I've done? None. But, got a free car wash and did a 30 minute sewing project in 3 hours. See, in Korea we had no choices. Here I have 100's in a little old town and I still didn't make a decision. I do know that I will be making a note of the exact location of stated Best Western for my strongly worded letter to headquarters.

1 comment:

I'm Erin. said...

Jennifer Faye Chamness McDaniel! Are you EVER going to blog again???