Because I'm a little neurotic, I was having yet another talk to the boys about their private parts. Who can touch them? Who can see them? Can you touch other peoples? What do you do if someone touches you? And about 1,000 other questions from the back of my crazy-lady file.
Brad's nodding along and it dons on me to ask the simplest of all the questions, "Brad, where are your private parts?"
He then tells me "Right here (pointing to his front), and right here (pointing to his behind), and my laser eyes right here (pointing to his eyes)"
Yes son, laser eyes.
3 comments:
love that b-rad ;)
I'm glad you're back.
I'll stop sending hate mail via your blog comments.
He's so cute! Gotta love his bright blue laser eyes!
Well at least he didn't say it was okay for a particular girl like Cole! :) I don't know how many times I have told that story!
Post a Comment