Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Owner, Operator, Chief in Charge

Well, it seems as if I stalled so long in finding a job, that my husband created one for me. Isn't he sweet? Actually he is from time to time, but this is about me.

Long story short, there is a need for solar screens in Wichita Falls. There was only one dude in town who sold them, and now there's two. Him, and me (a dudette)

According to the newspaper, I am listed as the DBA of Texoma Sunscreens. You can read all about our business here: http://www.texomasunscreens.com/

Yea, I built that site by myself.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! If you have a need for sunscreens, I'm your lady. I run a tight ship around here and make a great boss - just ask my husband and kids... if you can find them under the laundry, dishes, and cat hair.


OH - I also would like to announce my more exciting job. I have been selected to be the room mother for Cole's 1st grade class! It might sound so corny, but this thrills me to no end! I'M IN! The president of the PTA and the Volunteer Coordinator both have sons in Cole's class. I thought for sure they would grant the task for themselves, but no, I passed the criminal background check and have been awarded the duty. Now I'm having second thoughts that it might not be that great of a gig if they didn't want it. What did I get myself into?

I'm in charge of parties and the like... I think. I have a meeting on Monday night where I am to bring questions and ideas. I think I've got to go google that ____. The fun starts and ends with me kids! (Just kidding Ms Hitt!) Cole is excited. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a clue as to what that means (just like me), but I hope I don't let him down!

1 comment:

I'm Erin. said...

Look at you-- working woman! And two jobs now; stick with Cole until he wont let you show your face at school anymore :)