Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Poor Me and my iPad

Keith bought me an ipad. Well, he kinda bought it for himself, but it's officially mine. I use it ALL.THE.TIME. I charge it next to the bed and sleep with it under my pillow. It goes to soccer practices so Brad can play games, dr appointments, all around the house, I use it in the kitchen as a recipe book, and we watch all kinds of netflicks shows on it. By the way, have you seen Shawn the Sheep? Adore!

However, I don't think I like it. I use to keep all my favorite blogs and sites bookmarked on my little netbook. I could check them with the greatest of ease. Now, I forget them. I think there's a way to bookmark, but it's beyond my computer knowledge.

AND when I go to leave a comment on, let's say, Erin's blog, I have to sign in twice. Problem since I don't like the keyboardish thing.

I can't bear to part with it, yet we don't always get along. If you ask my husband, that's a match made in Heaven.

3 comments:

I'm Erin. said...

Holla! I got a shout-out ;)

Taylor said...

I have been quite curious about the IPAD . . . I would probably have lots of trouble with it. :)

I came here from erin's blog-nice to meet you!
Taylor
(www.thelumberjackswife.com)

Kim said...

My bookmarks on my computer synced to my iphone. Do you sync the ipad? I'm not hip enough to know. But I do think it's funny you're complaining about it. Next thing you know, your diamonds won't be shiny enough ;)