Today is January 6,2011. Today also marks the 5th Dr. appointment we've had in 2011. I always have been so thankful for healthy children. I think my children have thrown up less than 5 times each their whole lives. Cole has had 1 ear infection ever. Brad (up until 2011) only had one. Now he's on his 3rd. I had to go buy a thermometer the other day because I didn't own one. That's how fever-free we've been.
I woke up New Year's Day with half my face swollen. My eye was sealed shut and pain radiated down my neck. It seems I got a staph infection inside my face. Lovely. Lots of waiting in the clinic, lots of shots, lots of pills.
Brad's been sick, and coughing. I took him back this morning. He's now on 3 different prescriptions.
And now, my ode to Tricare. I love you. Thank you. The End. Honestly, each time I pick up a prescription and see how much insurance saved me, my jaw hits the floor. We never have a copay, and I've never had issues getting seen. Unless you count getting into the ophthalmologist for Brad. We're going on 7 months. Other than that, Tricare gets all my love and praise. Well, I give it to God for providing us Tricare Prime. I'm also thankful we haven't had major issues that needed to battle the insurance company.
Thank you Keith for working and providing us medical insurance. I promise to feed our family more garlic to keep us healthier. You know, I have always attributed that to our good health, and looking back we've been eating out a bunch. GARLIC ASAP!
Love, The Stinky McD's
1 comment:
I have spent $400 out of our flex account already this year. You are blessed!! It costs $900 a month to cover our family and our insurance is crapy!!! crapy!
Congrats on the pregnancy by the way!
Post a Comment