Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Numero Tres

We are expecting a baby! Number 3 is on it's way and the whole family is excited. Some more than others. Brad told our neighbor "mommy is growing a boy" and they both only want a brother. We took the boys to Samurai for a special lunch when we told them. Cole kept asking "really?" and gave me a big hug as we were leaving.

They have also already been discussing baby names. Keith and I agree on a girl's name, so naturally it will be a boy. Cole likes Rolaldinho, but then remembered that's his name. His second choice is Messi. Keith is still stuck on Zane, and I refuse to wrap my head around that one. They've collectively agreed upon Rhino. Lord, please help me!

Pregnancy brain is in full effect. I honestly should not be allowed in public unassisted. I am only 5 weeks along and so far:

*I left the car running when I got out and wondered where the keys were
*I left my bag of items I just purchased at the counter at Wallgreens and walked off
*I have missed Brad's speech appointments 3 times in 2 weeks
*I put my watch on upside down and freaked out when I went to read it because I thought I was late to pick up Brad. Ten minutes later I looked down and freaked out again. THEN I decided to flip it around.
*I packed my suitcase for Dallas and only put one shoe in the bag only to discover that fact in Dallas.
*I have misplaced my phone so many times, I have given up looking and wait for Keith to find it. You know when Keith is the good-finder in the house, it's serious.

I'm positive that I will have many many more examples of my brain farts for your entertainment pleasures all the way till September 1st! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

I'm Erin. said...

I'm so happy for you :)
I hope you get your girl, though the McD's make some pretty awesome boys!

Did you get Keith to agree to your all-time favorite girl name??

Maybe you'll get one of each ;)