Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bon Voyage!

Yippie!! We booked our cruise with the Thomas' last night! I'm very excited. Now I just have to work out all the details like childcare and plane tickets.

By the way, did you know you have to have a fit for travel letter to cruise when you're pregnant? AND, you're not allowed to cruise past 24 weeks. That's a bit early if you ask me, but what do I know. Now I better get to shopping for my maternity bathing suits! I should save money and just pull out my old bikinis.

Speaking of, we've been listening to California Girls a lot. A.Lot. Brad came up to me and said to me in a whisper "I know what tininies are!" They are this..." and points to his privates. Oh, baby. They are saying bikinis and it's a girls bathing suit. Your private area down there is your penis and girls have something different. He looked confused and walked away. I should have left him thinking girls have tininies.

Last night we took the kids to dinner. Cole's choice: Olive Garden. Is he completely rotten that Olive Garden is his favorite place at 7 years of age? I think so. Good thing he's cute. We got lots of yummy gift cards for Christmas. I thought I was going to save them for after the baby, but that promise didn't last. My stash is considerably smaller than in December. Dang January.

Cole is serious about soccer again. He found out that Messi is a left footed player like him and is all pumped up about practicing day and night. We are trying to encourage him to try baseball as well. He says no. I have mixed feelings about exposing him to more and not getting burnt out. Then I remember he's only 7 and go about thinking of more important things.... like, there's Olive Garden left overs for lunch. YUMMY!

3 comments:

I'm Erin. said...

Yea for cruising!! And if you pull out a bikini I will be your biggest fan. I do wish you guys were coming here though-- then I could rub that belly :)

Brad! Oh my. You'd better keep him on a short leash in high school. ;)

Maybe even junior high.

Kim said...

Did you get a balcony room?

Nevermind. Please don't tell me.

Hilary said...

Glad you guys booked a vacation before McD #3 is born! 24 weeks is a little early especially for you (the woman who traveled to Colorado when she was 36-37 weeks pregnant even after her doctor told her to bring a car seat because she would probably come home with a baby).

That Brad! Agree with Erin - short leash (especially around my girls)! He might be too cute to resist!