Do you know what I found as I was cleaning out some things?? Thank you cards. Thank you cards that I have written to other people the past 2 years that I've never mailed out.
I have all kinds of cards - thanks for birthdays, thanks for Christmas gifts... all just sitting here. Envelopes are all addressed but just never mailed. And it's not for the lack of stamps either. There's HUNDREDS here in the drawer.
I also did the same thing with our Christmas cards this year. I ordered, addressed, even bought more stamps, and yet never mailed them out. I don't know why. Maybe now that I'm older it's my new quirky thing. Crazy old lady characteristic #1. Yea me!
3 comments:
Ha! I say mail them all today.
And yes, I only say that just so I can get Brad's school picure :)
HAHAHA! Welcome to the drawer-of-unsent-mail club. :D You are not alone.... LOL!
I wondered why never got Brad's school picture. :)
Post a Comment