Tuesday, January 17, 2012

867-5309


Oh Bradley, my little ladies man. He scored his first girl's phone number today. He brought me this tiny little piece of paper with 5 year old handwriting of just numbers. It was Charolette's phone number. Today was her birthday and Brad said we have to go over to her house tonight. The boy was adamant! So, I gave it a call. Sure enough, it was Charolette's mom. And today was actually her birthday. We were kinda invited to her party on Saturday at 3:00. She said she would bring an invitation tomorrow. I apologized and didn't want to invite ourselves, but Brad was sure he was coming to their house tonight.

After I told him about the party, he said he wants to buy her a ring as her gift. I can't decide if I should be afraid of the smoothness or think its still sweet......... Until I heard this:

Chase lynn: brad, did you play with anyone else while I was gone? Like Emily?
Brad : no.
Chase lynn: oh, cause you said you would if I was gone too long


WHAT! New rule, all of Brad's communication will be done through ME!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

OH MY!!! And here, I thought Cole was the one who needed to be watched! Please stay innocent, Brad. I don't want to have to monitor your friendship with my daughters just yet...

Kim said...

Hahaha!! Little heartbreaker!