Saturday, June 21, 2008

Randomness

So today was a tough one. The absence of Keith hit hard. I just wanted to scream to everyone "my husband is gone and these children don't listen!" I was desperate for someone to take them. I was hot and yet had to carry Brad. Cole was darting everywhere and I had to hold his hand. I had to dig through my purse. I had to load them in the car, unload them, wipe them, feed them - I just wanted a break. Guess what... nobody is lining up at my door to take the job.

Keith's car is ruined. Bird poop ate through the paint while it sat at the Auto Hobby Shop for 5 weeks - great. I found out the boys punched a hole through the siding of the house - great. Actually, I found two holes - great, great. It's raining and the sprinklers are running. I don't know how to turn them off - great. I can't figure out my new phone - great. I think I'll move to Australia.

I am trying to figure out how to blog these pictures. I don't know how to type, show a picture, type some more. Trial and Error around here.

Cole's been saying "WHAT THE........." lately. It's shocking to hear. I don't know where he picked that up. He also says "holy cow" and Brad chimes in right behind him. Being the observant mom I am, I noticed the other day that Brad got another tooth in... probably a month ago! We now have 4 on the bottom. Whoo-hoo! Here's some pictures Keith - I love you and I hope they make you happy. Miss you bananas.



Here is the new shower curtain I bought for boys bathroom. It was on sale for $12 at BabiesRUs. It even came with cute frog hooks. Score.


She wants in so bad... dumb cat


Cole's teeth

Brad's teeth - notice the BIG new one on the lower right (his left)



They've been caught


These are of the boys today playing in the mud.

Say cheese!


Cole made the "chains" at the Mother's Day Out Program to count down to Christmas. He wanted to make a chain to count down to our trip to Texas. The Texas countdown is on their doors. We decided to make one for when daddy comes home too.... That one is a little harder to look at. It starts on the bathroom door, dips down and goes above Cole's door, across Brad's door, into a pile on the floor. We've been taking chains off for days and I see no improvement - sad.

Here's the boys on Father's Day at the River. They play really well together.

1 comment:

Keith McDaniel said...

You're doing awesome - good job with the pictures. I love them. If you want to rotate them just go into Picassa and rotate then save and then when you put them in your blog they'll be good to go. I'm sure you'll figure out the phone. Love you and thanks for updating the blog I love reading it.