This is what happens when your 4 year old takes it off and whirls it around in a funny naked dance.
I'm pretty thick skinned, but this was one of the nastiest things I've had to clean up in my parenting days. That stuff is like jelly. It doesn't sweep, just smears around. I do not suggest letting your children do this. Not that I "let" him do that. It was a very slow motioned "NNOOOOOOOOO!" as it was happening. So, in my shock and anger I told him he is d.o.n.e. with a nighttime diaper. NEVER AGAIN. I think I just created more clean ups for myself.
for the record: He can wear big boys through the night when HE chooses - and he makes it through with no accidents. He told me he would get rid of the diaper when he turns 5. Mama just bumped it up a few months. Whose the parent here? That's right - ME! Now I'm off to clean my broom, and dress my children.
4 comments:
Vomica.
I would have gone for the shop vac -- it works wonders on congealed pee!
at least you are going to have some GREAT stories for his future girlfriends/children!!!
there are moments when I'm glad I'm several thousand miles away - this is one. Sorry. I do like the idea of a shopvac, though I might have to invest in one of those in the event you're gone and I'm left with one of these messes.
Post a Comment