Whew - My earrings have been found. YIPPIE!!! I want to jump up and down. There they were just sitting on my dresser. How did they ever get there? Seriously, I meticulously went through the vacuum bag (vomica) and was even tempted to go through the dog and cat poop thinking they swallowed them. Man, what timing on that one!!! Thank you God ;-)
Honey, I found my wedding day earrings. All is well and I think I can now make it a few more weeks (it sounds better than months)
3 comments:
Whoo HOo!!! I know how you feel I lost the first piece of jewelry that Jason ever gave me on our first PSC. I wasn't so lucky! I also thought I had lost some earrings he gave me too while I was home but found them as well! So I am SOOOO excited for you! I know as you say they are just material but I know they have great sentimental value!!! Miss you!!!
I should have read this post first...I got all upset and now just seconds later, I read that everything is fine. YIPPEEE!
that is some good timing. It's a great visual imagining Cole, Brad, Mickey, Merlin and Marty watching you go through their poop in the back yard.
Post a Comment