Last night Cole came downstairs after bedtime and asked if he could watch the Olympics with me. I said sure and we spent the next hour cuddled on the couch talking about the Olympians and their cool tricks.
Tonight I put him to bed and soon after I hear him behind me.
Cole: Can I tell you something real quick?
Me: Yes
Cole: Mom, remember when we watched the Olympics together?
Me: I sure do.
Cole: Wanna do it again sometime?
Me: How about right now?
I love that kid.
3 comments:
Sweet! Do you think he's going to ask again tonight? YUP!!!
That Cole is the cutest. He just needed some Mommy and me couch time without Brad stealing all the attention.
Did you tell Keith that he needs to learn Olympic-level gymnastics before he comes home as to not crush his 4-year old's image of him? Get on it McDaniel!
ya, she better start preparing him now. Although I can do a mean keg stand - they've gone away from these in the olympics but that's where the real talent is at.
Post a Comment