Monday, September 1, 2008

Best.Idea.Ever.


Why hasn't someone told me about this wonderful store? Really! We've been here a year and 2 months and I am regretting not finding this place 14 months ago. I'm sure some people are laughing at this. It's like I've discovered Wal-Mart. Get this - THEY HAVE FREE CHILDCARE!

They have a Starbucks, groceries with a nice organic section and produce, household goods liking Bed Bath and Beyond, flowers, clothes, furniture, a jewelry store, toys, shoes, camping gear... and all of it can be covered while your kids are in the PLAYROOM! Too bad it's in Boise, but just might be worth the drive. I'm not kidding, the drive alone might be worth drinking Starbucks with friends while kids are being watched for free. Anyone want to have a girls day out at Fred Myer? Maybe I wouldn't be so excited about this place if I wasn't at the tail end of a deployment. Dang Air Force has me all excited over a grocery store. I have to get out more.

4 comments:

gina marie said...

Jen I feel like I have totally let you down as a friend. I would love to meet you some day for a girl's day at Fred Meyer!

Jen McD said...

You're on! No wonder you came back to Boise!! You can share all the secrets a little bit at a time ;-)

Keith McDaniel said...

Gee, and here I thought you were just excited about a company that made bologna. Congratulations on your find honey.

Hilary said...

Just to let you know, I just found out that the Kroger on Cross Timbers has free child care also. Time to move back to TX!