After writing yesterday's post about Cole's sweet face, I sat and thought about how precious this time and life really is. After so many New Year's Resolutions have already fell by the wayside (btw, Erin I haven't even started 8 minutes abs so can you fail something you never started?), I think this is one that should be easy to do. I'm going to start a better Gratitude Journal right here on this web-based baby journal. A journal within a journal - GENIUS! MUHAHAHAHAH Seriously, motherhood has eaten away my brain cells.
Let's return to the deepness of my post, to me... that picture in that moment in time was As Good As It Gets. So, when I experience moments that are As Good As It Gets I'm going to share them right here.
Before Keith went to work today and before Cole got home from school, it was us with Brad. We were able to tickle him and smother him with kisses together. The baby-belly giggle was in full swing. I'm not sure how many more times Brad will have that kind of jolly deep laugh. It was As Good As It Gets.
3 comments:
Enjoy those moments - they will be gone before you know it. I will like "As Good As It Gets"
I will also like "As Good As It Gets." I accept the tears. Bring them on.
Had a few tears with that one myself.
Post a Comment