My Merlin's only trick is to "do a little dance". For some reason he spins in circles when you sing that to him. He's funny. I miss that little fox. Why are all our pets so goofy? Don't answer that.
Today Cole had another basketball game. The ball hog was in full force! He cracks me up. Cole is so aggressive. The kid will do almost anything to make sure he gets his hands on the ball. So far this sport has been much more entertaining to watch. AND it's super fast: four 6 minute quarters. We get to watch the game within Brad's temperamental limits as well. Perfect all the way around.
This morning our main man scored again! He had about 8 shots on goal. I'm probably confusing sports lingo. What I mean is he shot and hit the rim several times. He scored and after The Look, he puffed up his chest a bit and then it happened. He started to do a little dance. He did this little hand jive and I couldn't love him more. The Look AND a Dance. Today is was as Good As It Gets.
3 comments:
I *like* this.
Do a little dance!
oh do you have that on video??? I would have love to seen that! Glad he is loving basketball. I personally think it is the best sport :)
How do you get all the men in your life to "do a little dance"...
Post a Comment